The Art of Abundance
Abundance is a feeling first and then a manifestation of the surroundings in your life.
- Abundance is realizing all of your needs are met here and now.
- When you trust, even when it's unknown, the right opportunities will come forth.
- The more you do the things you love, the more love will support you.
Listen to our call. Do the Soul work associated with this Spotlight. And hop in the discussion on Facebook.
Magic Mantra - reversing negative to positive
Chant: Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad
- Sit in Easy Pose. Fully extend the arms out to the sides with the fingers stretched back from the palm and slightly curled like claws. The entire hand should be taut, like a lion’s paw. Alternately cross your wrists over your head and return your arms out to your sides, parallel to the ground. Keep the lion’s paw tight. Move powerfully and rhythmically. Chant along with the mantra. Allow your thoughts and intentions to be pure and focusing on the feelings of what you desire.
- Continue for 3, 7, or 11 minutes. Then inhale and hold the arms up at 60° for 15 seconds. Exhale. Repeat. Inhale and hold again for 30 seconds. Exhale and sit quietly breathing long and gently for 3 minutes.
- Do your best to keep up with the motion, you're recalibrating your cellular being and nervous system, so it may feel shaky however see how you can stay in it. If you have to stop, take a beat and then go back into the movement. Do this meditation daily for at least 7 days. If you feel called, move into a 40 day practice.
SPOTLIGHT Dream Work.
Your guided questions, journal points & activation work.
SPOTLIGHT Q & A:
- As you were watching, what questions popped in?
- What, "how does this apply to me and my situation?" thoughts flew by?
- What stories & insights do you have to share and add in to the conversation?
SPOTLIGHT CHEERS & JEERS:
Where's there resistance?
What do you need to work on?
What's going really well for you this week?
What do you have to celebrate?